2014年9月24日 星期三

英檢會話反覆學 Unit Two

1. Do you have any best friend?

Yes, ___________ is my best friend because he/she is nice to me.


2. Who is your best friend?

= My best friend is ____________ because he/ she is nice to me.


3. Do you like to eat steak? Why or why not?= Yes, it is delicious.

= No, my mother told me not to eat.


4. Where do you usually go shopping?

= I usually go shopping at supermarkets and night markets.


5. When a person says, "Thank you." to you, what should you answer?

= You're welcome.


6. How are you?

 = I'm fine, thank you. And you?

= I'm so so.=I'm all right.


7. How's everything?

=Everything is great.



8. What's up?

= OK! I'm OK. 

= Nothing wrong.

= I lost my pencil.


9. How have you been recently?

=I have been very well.

= I have been very busy.


10. What's going on?

= Nothing. It\s OK.



11. How are you doing?

= I'm fine, thank you. And you?

=I'm doing well.

= All right.




沒有留言: