2014年9月22日 星期一

全民英檢會話 30題

全民英檢會話 30題

1.    Do you keep a pet? Why or why not? What is it?
Yes, I do. I have a dog. It is cute and loyal.

2.     Which do you prefer to do, staying at home or taking a trip? Why?
If I have time and enough money, I would like to travel around the world.

3.     Do you like to study with your friends or alone? Why?
1. I like to study with my friends because I can ask them questions which I don’t know.
     2. I like to study alone because I can consecrate on studying more.

4.     Do you like eating steak? Why or why not?
1. Yes, I do. It is very delicious.     2. No, I don’t. Because I don’t eat beef.

5.     Do you like eating foreign food? Why or why not?
Yes, I do. If there is a chance I like to try foreign because I like to know something different.

6.     Do you like to try eating something strange? Why or why not?
I don’t know because I haven’t tried any strange food before.

7.     What will you do if you see someone litter? (litter : 丟垃圾)
I may not say anything, but I will pick up the trash.

8.     What is your opinion about cheating on tests?
I don’t think it is right. I should study hard for the test, but not cheating.

9.     Do you keep a diary? Why or why not?
No, I am too busy to keep a diary.

10.  What is the thing that  you’ve always wanted to try to do?
I want to travel around the world.


11.  How do you choose between two things you really want to do?
I will try to throw a coin to make a decision.

12.  Who do you like to spend time with? Why?
I like to spend time with my parents because they love me and they are like my friends.


13.  Who is your favorite person? Why?
My mother is my favorite person because she love and respect my decision.


14.  What’s your favorite season? Why?
My favorite season is summer because I like to go swimming.

15.  Do you think it is important to be in style?
I don’t think so. Looking neat is more important than being in style.

16. If your friend is depressed now, what will you do?
   I will stay with her or him and listen to her or his worry.

17. Do you like to wear jeans? Why or why not?
   Yes, wearing jeans is more comfortable and convenient.

18. Do you like to go online auction? Why or why not?
   I don’t know because I have never gone online auction.

19. Which is better---shopping online or in a store? Why?
   I think shopping in a store is safer and more interesting.

20. Where is the most comfortable place for you?
   My home is the most comfortable place for me.

21. When do you like to go shopping? Why?
   I like to go shopping when stores are on sale because I can get a better price.

22. Do you like to give people advice? Why?
   Sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t. If the person asks me for an advice and I have an idea. I would like to give my advice.

23. Do you pay well attention in class?
   Yes, I try my best to pay attention in class.

24. Do you mind wearing second-hand clothes? Why or why not?
   No, I don’t. If the second-hand clothes are clean and not old, I won’t care to wear them at all.

25. What is your favorite outfit?
   I like to wear gowns because they are beautiful.

26. Do you like to chat on the phone with your friends? Why or why not?
   Not really. Talking on the phone might spend too much money.

27. Are you a picky person? Why or why not?
   I think I am not a picky person because I don’t care much little detail and little things.

28. Have you ever gotten tired of something? What?
   Yes, I am tired of studying all the time.

29. Who do you like to share your funny stories with? Why?
   My friend and my family because I spend more time with them and want to share my joy with them.

30. What was your favorite movie that you have ever seen?
I don't know because there are many good movies. It's difficult to say which is my favorite.

沒有留言: