2014年9月22日 星期一

全民英檢會話 25題

1. When you are with friends, would you rather talk or listen? Why?
    1. I am a talkative person, so I think I talk more than listen to others.
    2. I am a quiet person. I think I like to listen more than talk.

2. What job would you most like to have? Why?
   1. I would like to be a writer because wherever I go, I can still work, so I can take trips all the time.

3. Who is the most dedicated person you know? Tell about that person.
   One of my friends who is a single mother has a hard like and likes to help others whenever she has time.

4. When your friends are sad, how do you turn their frowns into smile?
   I probably tell funny jokes to cheer them up.

5. Who takes care of you when you are sad?
   When I was little, my mother took care of me. But Since I grew up, I have usually taken care myself when I am sad.

6. When you do something wrong, what do your parents might do?
        They might give me a lesson about how to fix my mistakes.

7. Have you ever needed advices before?
    Yes, I have. When I tried to buy something, I hope someone can give me an advice.

8. If you could go to college anywhere, where would you go? Why?
   I would like to go to Japan because I want to speak good Japanese and learn Japanese culture.

9. What do you make appointment for?
   Before I go to see a doctor or a dentist, I usually make an appointment.

10. What do you usually do when you catch a cold?
   I go to see a doctor, drink more hot water, and take a rest.

11. What do you do when you get nervous?
   I usually take a deep breath and try to calm down myself.

12. What do you usually do to keep fit?
   1. I do nothing to keep fit.   2. I try to eat less food and do exercise.

13. What is your favorite kind of food? Why?
   My favorite kind of food is Mexican food because it tastes special and delicious.

14. How do you feel when friends are late to meet you?
   I will try to call my friends to know when they will be here.
_______________________________________________________________________________

15. Have you ever hunted eggs on Easter? Why?
   Yes, I have. I celebrate Easter with my children at church and hunt eggs with them.

16. Have you ever seen a dragon boat race?
   Yes, I have. I have seen many times on TV.

17. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
   I like to go hiking and mountain climbing.

18. What do you like best about spring?
   I like to see all kinds of beautiful flowers.

19. What’s your favorite drink?
   My favorite drink is soda pop. It tastes good to me.

20. Why do you use a computer?
   When I have to search something for my homework, chat on line with my friends, or play computer games.

_______________________________________________________________________________
21. Do you like to go hiking? Why or why not?
No, it is too tiring to go hiking.
Yes, it is fun to go hiking.

________________________________________________________________________________
22. Do you like to see the sunset?  Why or why not?
Of course. It is such a beautiful view that makes me feel comfortable.

________________________________________________________________________________
23. How many times do you  brush your teeth every day?
= I brush my teeth twice a day.

_______________________________________________________________________________
24. What is the most stupid thing that you have ever done before?
= Sorry, I think there is none because I can't think any of them now.

______________________________________________________________________________
25. Who is the most careless in your family? Why?
= My younger brother is because he often forgets to bring things to school.

______________________________________________________________________________



沒有留言: