2014年9月22日 星期一

初級全民英檢寫作重點整理5

初級全民英檢寫作重點整理5

1.      I like to work with Mary. I have a great time,
I have a great time _____________________________________________________

2.  John is the smartest in his class.
John is __________________________________________ in his class.

3.      Mary works the hardest in our school.
Mary is ____________________________________________ in our school.

4.      Finney is taller than Minny
Minny is ____________________________________________ two girls.

5.      Scott is stronger than Bill.
Scott is _____________________________________________ tow boys.

6.      Amy works out at the gym three times a week.
How_______________________________________________ at the gym.

7.      Greg goes to the library once a week.
How ______________________________________________ to the library.

8.      Peter and John are going to stay in Japan for two weeks.
How ______________________________________________ in Japan.

9.      Gina is going to study English for one hour at cram school.
How ______________________________________________ at cram school.

10.  Why did Billy move to Singapore last month?
Tell me ___________________________________________________________

11.  When will your sister go home?
Do you know_______________________________________________________

12.  Does John do well on his English test?
I am not sure ________________________________________________________

13. Has our teacher been to the USA before? (if)
I don’t know _______________________________________________________

14. Paul goes to school by bus every day.
How______________________________________________________ every day?

15. Tanya goes to work by car every morning.
How ___________________________________________________ every morning?

16. My teacher went to Taipei by train yesterday.
How _________________________________________________ yesterday.

17. My father went to the USA by plane last week.
How_________________________________________________last week.

18. The little boy is too young to learn to read.
The little boy isn’t ___________________ enough ____________ read.

19. My grandfather is too old to climb the trees.
My grandfather isn’t __________________ enough ____________ climb the trees.

20. Why did Peter refuse to do that work ?  Would you please tell me?
Would you ________________________________________________________

21. What did Gina do yesterday morning? Would you please tell me?
Would you _________________________________________________________

22.  Jimmy showed me the watch.  Jimmy’s uncle gave him the watch as a birthday gift.
Jimmy showed me______________________________which__________________

23. You help me deal with the problem. Thank you very much.
Thank you very much for _______________________________________________

24. You cleaned my room for me. Thank you very much.
Thank you very much for _______________________________________________

25. James goes to the gym every morning. James wants to lose some wieght.
James ________________________ in order to ______________________________

26. I got up early this morning.  I want to catch the first train.
I __________________________ in order to ________________________________

27. The report was very difficult to write. I finished writing the report.
I _______________________________ though it ____________________ write.

28. She is fond playing the piano.
She __________________________ to play the piano.

29. He is fond playing computer games.
He ______________________________ to play computer games.

30. She can speak English very well.

She _____________________________________________ speak English well.

沒有留言: