2014年9月22日 星期一

初級英檢寫作重點整理:1

英檢重點整理:
1.      We are in Japan. (for almost 5 years)

2.      I am at the bus stop. (for 30 minutes)

3.      He is a teacher. (since 1998)

4.      He studied English. (for a long time)

5.      I stay in the hospital. (since last Monday)

6.      Do you see her? (since two weeks ago)

7.      He sleeps in class. (for 15 minutes)

8.      I like movies. (since I was a boy.)

9.      No one swims in this pool. (since last month)

10.  Bob has the dog. (How long)

11.  It is raining. (How long)

12.  It is snowing. (How long)

13. He lives in this old house. (How long)

13.   I know Ms. Wang. (How long)

14.   My brother is married. (How long)

15.   Mrs. Brown teaches math in Taipei. (How long)

16.  Bob bought his car in 1999. He still has this car. (since)

17.  Sue first met me 3 months ago. She still knows me.

18.  Linda knows Bob. She first met him three weeks ago.

19.  George went to Japan in April. He is still in Japan.

20.  It started to rain at 8:00 a.m. It is still raining now.

21.  I like apples when I was a child.  I still like apples.

22.  He was in Taipei a week ago.  He’s still in Taipei now.

23.  We started to watch TV at 10:00 in the morning. We are still watching TV now.

24.  My mother started to cook an hour ago. She is still cooking.

25.  I’ve studied English for almost 3 years? (造原問句)

26.  He was here 30 minutes ago.  He is still here now. (for)

27.  It started to rain at 10:00 a.m.  It’s still raining now. (since)

28.  She knew my mom when she was a little girl.  She still knows my mom now.

29.  He was in the hospital a week ago.  He is still in the hospital.

30.  He went to Thailand.  He is not here now. (現在完成式)


沒有留言: