2014年9月22日 星期一

初級全民英檢 (寫作第一部份) 1

初級全民英檢( 改寫句子) :


1.     This is my sister.   She is the girl in a red dress. (用關代合併) 2.     Larry is very busy.  He only sleeps four hours a day. (so…that…合併) 3.     Ashelly speaks English fast.  We can’t understand her.  (so…that…合併) 4.     Sam got hurt in the basketball game.  It was too bad. (It…that..合併) 5.     To watch the Olympic games on TV is very exciting. (用虛主詞It…..) 6.     The Great God invited twelve animals to celebrate the New Year. (照畫線造問句) 7. Who is the tall girl?   Adam wants to know it. (合併成一句) 7.     Where does Ella have a birthday party?  No one knows it.  (合併成一句) 8.     Edward is not sure how he can ride a bicycle.  (how+to+V 改寫) 9.     Melinda hasn’t decided when she will go to the ball game. (when + to +V改寫) 10.  What did Eve buy in that bookstore? ( I don’t know….改寫) 11.  Why doesn’t Dian talk to her classmates? (加入We have no idea……改寫) 12.  Is Ivy a good singer?  I am not sure.  (whether…or not合並一句) 13.  Is there a tennis game on TV?  My brother doesn’t remember it. (if…合併) 14.  Did Robert buy a birthday gift for Jennet? (whether…..or not…合併) 15.  Is your best friend, Amy will go to the movies tomorrow?  I wonder it. (If..合併) 16.  Teacher Edison sometimes rode a bike to school. ( used to改寫) 17.  I heard something yesterday.  My neighbors were fighting yesterday. (合併) 18.  She is a smart girl, and her sister is a smart girl, too. (改成否定) 19.  She is too young, so she can’t go to elementary school. (..not old enough….) 20.  Kelly is a hard-working student. She is standing in front of our class now. (合併) 21.  My sister is wearing a pink dress.  My sister is drinking a coke over there. (合併) 22.  Helen wants to take a trip to America.  She works hard to make more money.  (so合併成一句) 23.  Jackal used to go to school by bus.  He was a student at that time. (when合併) 24.  Frank used to go to school by bus. He seldom practiced it. (because合併) 25.  Look! There comes Mary’s brother. (將畫線部份用he改寫) 26.  We can save the earth by making less trash. (依畫線部份造原問句) 27.  It took me three hours to finish my homework. ( spent……) 28.  It cost me one thousand dollars to buy that pink dress. (..spent..改寫) 29.  She is too thin to carry that heavy box. (….not strong enough….) 30.  Taiwan is famous for its delicious food.. Taiwan is my country. (合併)  



沒有留言: