2014年9月22日 星期一

初級全民英檢 寫作 (第一部份) 2

英檢初級依題示做答:

1.     I am not wrong, and I am not wrong, either. (neither…nor改寫句子)

2.     You have to finish English homework. He has to finish English homework.

Not only _____________________________________________________________
3.     She is both young and beautiful. (….not only …but also…)

4.     Mark is studying English, and his brother is, too. (………, and so……….)

5.     I listen to English songs every day, and Sally does, too. (…………, and so….)

6.     You have to clean the living room or your sister has to clean the living room. ( Either ….or ….)

7.     You haven’t taken any cold medicine. Mary hasn’t, either. (……… Neither….)

8.     Lisa won’t study Chinese this afternoon, and I won’t, either. (……, and neither…)

9.     You have cleaned your room, and I have, too. (……….., and so…..)

10.  He is not both in Taipei or in Kaohsiung. (…….either ….or…)

11.  David was very hungry. He didn’t like to eat pizza. (將兩句合併)

12.  He is man of wisdom. (………... wise…)

13.  I like music. (… be fond of……)

14.  Because he has worked hard, he was promoted to be a general manager.

Because of ___________________________________________________________
15.  We come to study. (………in order to…….)

16.  He is rich enough to buy a house. (…so….that….can…)

17. He is old enough to be your father. (…..so..that…)
18. This English book is so easy that I can read it. (………easy enough…)

19. It is too hot for me to play basketball outside. (….so…that…)

20. He is so old that he couldn’t be your father. (…..too…to…)





沒有留言: