2014年4月4日 星期五

英檢會話 GEPT conversation

1. How do you feel about going swimming this weekend/
= It will be great because I like to go swimming?

2. Who usually helps you with your homework?
= My cram school teacher helps me with my homework.

3. What do you have to do every day?
=I have to do my homework and dishes every day.

4. Who usually gets the lowest score in your class? Why?
= John usually gets the lowest score because he never studies.

5. What can you do for your parents?
= I want to make more money for them if I have an ability.

6. What does your family do the most when getting together?
= I usually watch movies, eat snacks, and take a trip together.

7. Who cooks in your family? Why?
= My mother cooks for my family because there isn’t any one can cook in my family.

8. What time does your family usually eat dinner?
= We usually eat dinner around seven because every one is busy in my family.

9. Who does the most house work in your family?
= My grandmother does because she has more free time than anyone in my family.

10. Who influences you the most in your life?
= My mother does because she always tells me how to do well in my life.

11. What do you usually do when you are alone?
= I usually play on-line games or read books.

12. What kinds of snacks do you like to eat?
= I like dry tofu, candy, and chocolate cookies.

13. Who goes to bed the earliest in your family? Why?

= My sister and I do because my mother doesn’t allow us to stay up too late.

沒有留言: