2015年9月10日 星期四

國中文法 : ....too ...to / ....so ....that.... / ....enough.....to..../ ....such ....that........

三、    too … to …so … that … can’t …; enough to …  so … that … can …的用法:
【句型】  too … to  → 【太而不能
      =   so … that … can’t … = .....such ...........that..........
1.      My sister is too young to go to school.
=   My sister is so young that she can’t go to school.
2.      This box is too heavy for me to carry.
=   This box is so heavy that I can’t carry it.
3.      The sweater is too expensive for me to buy.
=   The sweater is so expensive that I can’t buy it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【句型】  enough to …  → 【如此以致於可以
      =   so … that … can …
1.      This English book is easy enough for me to read.
=   This English book is so easy that I can read it.




沒有留言: