2015年9月10日 星期四

國中文法附加問句

國中文法附加問句


主要句型1:否定附加問句
1.      John is a good doctor, isn’t he?
2.      You all like Fei Wang very much, don’t you?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
主要句型2:肯定附加問句
1.      You haven’t finished your homework, have you?
2.      They won’t go to the party tomorrow, will they?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

主要句型3:肯定附和句
1.      I’m very busy, and so is Mary.
2.      You can speak English, and so can I.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【句型】: (1) 肯定直述句…,否定附加問句?
          (2) 否定直述句…,肯定附加問句?
1.      Eric is a nice boy, isn’t he?
2.      They are not Americans, are they?
3.      I am your best friend, am I not/ aren’t I?
4.      Lisa likes to eat hamburgers and fries, doesn’t she?
5.      John and Mary don’t go to church, do they?
6.      I didn’t have dinner with John last Wednesday, did I?
7.      You forgot to mop the floors yesterday, didn’t you?
8.      The Wang family will have a party next week, won’t they?
9.      Linda can’t drive a car very well, can she?
10.   She hasn’t written the letter, has she?
11.   You have learned Chinese for many years, haven’t you?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【句型】 S + never/ few/ no/ nothing/ seldom/ hardly …, 肯定附加問句?
1.      There is nothing to eat in the kitchen, is there?
2.      My mother never goes shopping on the weekend, does she?
【句型】 too … to …  → 【太…而不能…】
1.      The cup of tea is too hot to drink, isn’t it?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【句型】 (1) 表示「請求」的祈使句,不論肯定或否定,附加問句用  → will you?
         (2) 表示「邀請」對方吃、喝東西,附加問句用  → won’t you?
1.      Please read the story for us, will you?
2.      Please don’t close these windows, will you?
3.      Have some fruit and cakes, won’t you?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【句型】 (1) Let’s …, shall we?
         (2) Let us …, will you?
1.      Let’s go to the movies after class, shall we?
2.      Let us play video games after doing homework, will you?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【句型】 (1) Let’s + VR   → 【表示邀請對方一起從事某種活動】
         (2) Let us + VR  → 【表示懇求對方,讓自己從事某種活動,並未邀請對方】
1.      Let’s play softball after class, John.
2.      Let us go swimming on Sunday, Mom.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【句型】 (1) this, that, child, baby,不定詞,動名詞  → 【附加問句用it】
         (2) these, those, people                  → 【附加問句用they】
1.      This is your new English teacher, isn’t it?
2.      Driving carefully in the big city is very important, isn’t it?
3.      Those aren’t your new magazines, are they?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【句型】 從屬子句 + 主要子句.  → 【附加問句必須根據主要子句來形成】
1.      If it rains tomorrow, we won’t go to the park, will we?
2.      We all like the girl because she is very beautiful, don’t we?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。

沒有留言: