2015年9月10日 星期四

國中文法附和句

國中英語文法:  附合句




【句型】:  A + be + …. B + be + …, too.  → 【肯定附和句】
      =    A + be + …. So + be + B.
1.      I am very busy. Mary is, too.
=   I am very busy. So is Mary.

2.      Mark is studying English, and his brother is, too.
=   Mark is studying English, and so is his brother.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

【句型】  A + 助動詞 …. B + 助動詞 + …, too.  → 【肯定附和句】
      =   A + 助動詞 …. So + 助動詞 + B.
1.      John can speak English. Mary can, too.
=   John can speak English. So can Mary.
2.      They will go to the gym tomorrow, and we will, too.
=   They will go to the gym, and so will we.
3.      You have cleaned your room, and I have, too.
=   You have cleaned your room, and so have I.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

【句型】  A + be + not + …. B + be + not …, either.  → 【否定附和句】
      =   A + be + not + …. Neither + be + B.
1.      He is not a farmer, and I am not, either.
=   He is not a farmer, and neither am I.
2.      They were not in the school yesterday, and I was not, either.
=   They were not in the school yesterday, and nor was I.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

【句型】  A + 否定助動詞 + V R + …. B + 否定助動詞, either.  → 【否定附和句】
      =   A + 否定助動詞 + VR + …. Neither + 助動詞 + B.
1.      Lisa won’t study Chinese this afternoon, and I won’teither.
=  Lisa won’t study Chinese this afternoon, and neither will I.
=  Lisa won’t study Chinese this afternoon, and nor will I.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

主要句型:否定附和句
1.      Mark isn’t happy, and nor am I.
2.      They won’t go to the basketball game, and neither will I.
【句型】  A + haven’t/ hasn’t + p.p. + ….  B + have/ hasn’t, either.  →【否定附和句】
      =   A + haven’t/ hasn’t + p.p. + ….  Neither have/ has +B.
1.      You haven’t taken any cold medicine. Mary hasn’teither.
=   You haven’t taken any cold medicine. Neither has Mary.
=   You haven’t taken any cold medicine. Nor has Mary.

沒有留言: