2014年3月23日 星期日

GEPT 口說練習

1.     What are you like?
l     I am an outgoing, crazy , funny, talkative and hardworking person.
l     I am an inner, shy, quiet and hardworking person. I like to be alone most of time.

2.     What would you write in a diary if you keep a diary?
l     I would like to write down special things that I experience in my daily life.

3.     Do you write e-mails to your friends? Why or why not?
l     Yes, I do. If I have something to share with my friends, I will write e-mails to them or share on the webside of facebook.

4.     Do you write letters or send greeting cards to others? Why or why not?
l     No, I don’t. I usually write e-mails to my friends or give them greeting cards myself.

5.     Who do you admire? Why?
l     I don’t admire anyone. I believe that every one is special, and I shouldn’t admire any one at all.

6.     Do you use the Internet to keep in touch with people? Why or why not?
l     Yes, of course. I think people who live in the modern society must know using Internet is the best way to keep in touch with friends.

7.     What is easy for you to use?
l     I think many things can be easy to use such as computers, TV sets, knives, and so on.

8.     What thing is important to you? Why ?
l     Being trusted by my parents, teachers, brothers and sisters, or friends is very important to me.

9.     Do you want to see a movie now?
l     I didn’t think at all because I am doing GEPT oral test now..

10.  Can you suggest a good place for dinner? Where?
l     In my city, I would like to suggest you to the Elephant Stake House because there are many delicious dishes in this restaurant.
11.  When you have visitors, where do you take them? Why?
l     I would like to take them to Sun Moon Lake because it is a very beautiful and famous place to go.

12.  Do you like karaoke? Why or why not?
l     I don’t know because I have never tried it before.
l     Yes, I do. Because I like to sing.

13.  Would you ever go on a blind date? Why or why not?
l     No, I am still too young to go on a date, and I should focus on school work.

14.  If there is a chance for you to immigrate to another country? Where do your like to immigrate?
l     I think I might immigrate to New Zealand because the people in New Zealand have good welfare from their government.

15.  Do you believe in love at first sight? Why or why not?
l     To some people, it is possible to fall in love at first sight, but not me because I think people should spend more time to understand each other.

16.  What is one of your country’s customs? Talk about it?
l     Children get lucky money on Chinese New Year Eve. Kids like this custom very much,

17.  Would you like to travel around the world? Why?
l     Yes, I would because I like to take trips and learn different cutures.

18.  Do you eat a lot or a little? Why?
l     I just eat a lot because I spend so much time to use my brain and energy to study.

19.  Would you like to visit Ireland? Why or why not?
l     Of couse, if I have a chance or enough money, I would like to go to Ireland because I think it must be fun.

20.  Do you ever made up stories? Why?
l     No, I don’t. I don’t have great imagination.
l     Yes, I do because I like to write stories and I hope one day I can be a writer.
21.  What kind of stories do you like best? Why?
l     The stores which sell drinks and food is my favorite stores because I like to eat a lot.

22.  What kind of stories do you like best? Why?
l     I like the stories about vampire or mysterious.

23.  How far is the closest supermarket from your home?
l     I am not really sure, but it takes me about 10 minutes to get there by car.

24.  Do you take the bus? Why or why not?
l     Yes, I do. I have to take a school bus to my school.
l     No, I don’t. I usually go out with my family to a far away place, and my father usually does the driving.
25.  How do you travel around your city ?
l     I have never traveled around my city, but if there is a chance, I will ride a bike because it is convenient and save energy.

26.  Do you like to travel by car, plane, or ship? Why?
l     Actually I think it is depend on the situation and my mood.

27.  Do you like to take a bus or a subway better? Why?
l     I will see which is more convenient and comfortable to me. If the bus stop is much closer to my home, then I will take the bus.

28.  Do you get lost often? Why or why not?
l     No, I don’t because I usually have a good sence of direction.

29.  Do you often take taxis? Why or why not?
l     No, I don’t because if I need to go somewhere is a little far, then my parents usually take me there.

30.  Do you like cheese? Why or why not?
l     Yes, I do because it tastes delicious.

31.  Do you like spicy food? Why or why not?
l     Yes, spicy food tastes good to me.

32.  What food do you enjoy eating?
I enjoy eating stake and fast food because they are yummy.



沒有留言: